BIG REWARD FOR ARMED ROBBERY THUGS Friends enraged

first_img Editorial: Listen to your Mama Related Items:#magneticmedianews, #SeeSomethingSaySomething, #TCIlovesGilley, #tcipolice Recommended for you Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, TCI, February 6, 2017 – Friends of Galmo Williams are offering a $20,000 reward of their own money for any information turned over to Police which leads to the arrest and conviction of the men who robbed and shot Gilley.  The family is personal friends of the Williams Family and are outraged at the crime against our Former Premier, Businessman and Philanthropist.Mr. Williams was robbed and shot in the leg last night (Feb 5) in the area of Opus on his way to Ricky’s Flamingo Café.  Three masked and armed men had already robbed him but still shot Gilley.  Today, Galmo Williams was airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Florida.  There is reportedly damage to his knee.Help the Police solve this crime and be paid a reward of $20,000.#MagneticMediaNews#SeeSomethingSaySomething#TCIPolice#TCIlovesGilley New Gun Crimes unit under construction, says TCI Police Commissioner Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp TCI Police Commissioner says absolute focus is reducing crime, gives some insight into the decreases recordedlast_img read more

Mourinho Man City are untouchable

first_imgManchester United boss Jose Mourinho reluctantly admitted he feels Manchester City are “untouchable” on the business of football, amid allegations of breaching the FFP rulesMourinho’s side will face off against City at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday hoping to extend their three-game winning run after Thursday’s shock comeback victory at Juventus.But the excitement that the Manchester derby usually brings has been somewhat clouded by revelations made by German news magazine Der Spiegel.The media outlet claims City and their sponsors manipulated contracts to avoid UEFA’s Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules.Der Spiegel revealed they have seen leaked documents proving how City board members planned to erase a £9.9m shortfall in 2013.Club owner Sheikh Mansour is also accused of using Abu Dhabi-based sponsors to leak more money into City.norwich city, manchester city, premier leagueReport: City are stunned by Norwich George Patchias – September 14, 2019 Manchester City was stunned by Norwich City in todays Premier League clash.Much has been made in recent days of the potential impact of Aymeric…While keen to discuss matters on the field, Mourinho did give reporters his account on City’s business dealings.“It’s difficult for me to answer because I focus on my job,” said Mourinho in a press conference on the club website.“I focus on the four lines, focus on football, so if you want to speak about their football potential we can speak, and football potential starts with investment.“After that, of course, there is a quality of the work, of the organisation, I think that is untouchable.“But what is behind, I cannot say. But in this moment I have only to think about football, and to think about football is to think about Manchester City as a football team there.”last_img read more

Increased police presence at Point Loma charter school after threatening graffiti message

first_img KUSI Newsroom KUSI Newsroom, February 20, 2018 Increased police presence at Point Loma charter school after threatening graffiti message SAN DIEGO (KUSI) — The discovery of a threatening graffiti scrawl at High Tech High Media Arts led Tuesday to a heightened police presence at the Point Loma charter school.The San Diego Police Department sent patrol personnel to the Farragut Road school this morning as a precautionary security measure, according to SDPD public-affairs Officer Billy Hernandez.Hernandez said he was unaware of the nature of the threat, and the school did not immediately respond to a request for information.According to television news reports, the menacing massage was found in a girls’ restroom at the campus. The nature of the threat it contained was not made public. Posted: February 20, 2018 Categories: Local San Diego News FacebookTwitterlast_img read more

Vijays Thalapathy 63 title announcement firstlook release date details are here

first_img#Thalapathy63 Fan Made Poster !!❤Design @abhi_ood @TCDC_Official pic.twitter.com/7cSxgIjgPm— ?தளபதி சுரேஷ் SRT? (@Suresh_VijaySrt) February 26, 2019 A collage of Vijay’s pictures (Thalapathy 63) taken when he attended a wedding.Vijay Twitter Fans PageThe shooting of Vijay’s upcoming movie, presently referred to as Thalapathy 63, is progressing at a brisk pace. The team is filming important portions involving Jackie Shroff and Vijay in Chennai.The latest buzz is that the movie team has locked in the date for the title announcement of the upcoming movie. As per the sources, the name of the movie along with the first look posters from the flick will be released on 14 April on the occasion of Tamil New Year. A formal announcement of this is expected to be out shortly.However, there are plenty of fan-made posters which are doing rounds on social media sites. As Vijay enacts the role of a footballer and a coach, his fans have come up with a variety of posters having the sports as its backdrop.They are some well-made photoshop works and a collage of such photos can be seen below: Here is a collage of fan-made posters of Vijay’s Thalapathy 63.TwitterThalapathy 63 is said to be a revenge drama with football, politics in sports and more importantly about the friendship between two individuals played by Vijay and Kathir in the Atlee Kumar-directorial film.As per the report, Thalapathy, whose character name is rumoured to be Micahel, will try hard to fulfil his friend’s dream of taking the latter’s team to the top place in their locality in the upcoming Tamil flick. #Thalapathy63 Fan Made Designs ? Follow ? @Thalapathy63Off #Thalapathy #Vijay #Vijay63 #Thalapathy63Off pic.twitter.com/fH2lDuHfzg— #SARKAR (@SarkarMovieOffl) March 4, 2019 #Thalapathy63 Fan Made #ThalapathyVIJAY ?? pic.twitter.com/agpeMZqACw— AGS Cinemas (@agscinemasoffi) February 25, 2019The film marks the third union of Vijay with Atlee after Theri and Mersal. Nayanthara plays the female lead in the flick, which is funded by AGS Entertainment. Vivek, Kathir, Yogi Babu, Daniel Balaji, Anandraj and a host of other actors are part of the cast.Thalapathy 63, which will hit the screens for Diwali, has AR Rahman’s music, Ruben’s editing and GK Vishnu’s cinematography.last_img read more

Did Meera Mitun groom Nerkonda Paarvai actress Abhirami Venkatachalam Here is the

first_imgMeera Mitun and Abhirami Venkatachalam.PR HandoutMeera Mitun, who was eliminated from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 recently, has spoken about the issue pertaining to grooming Abhirami Venkatachalam in the modelling field. The former reiterated that she helped the latter, while wondering why the actress and her co-contestant in Bigg Boss Tamil 3 is refusing to admit it in public.In an interview, Abhirami said, “You will realise the truth if you do a search on Abhirami in YouTube where you will find a video in which she is seen making confession about me introducing her. In the history of 15 years of Miss South India 2016, I was the first Tamil girl to win the pageant,””Every title winner takes up a social cause. So, I decided to groom talents from Tamil Nadu as I want only girls from to the state to win from thereon. I used to handpick contestants and help them out. I was there to get them right opportunities. After I won, girls from Tamil Nadu won the title for the next 2-3 years,” she added.”There is no issue between us, but not sure why she refused to admit that I helped her,” she claims on why Abhirami refused to admit about getting help from Meera.Abhirami had raised objection to Meera’s claim during a conversation in the Bigg Boss Tamil a few weeks ago. However, a video on YouTube has gone viral in which the Nerkonda Paarvai actress is seen thanking the latter for her support in a press meet.”I am so happy that someone from the same field is trying to push the other person ahead… It is a great thing….thanks for that meera…[sic]” Abhirami is seen telling in the clip. The video can be seen below:last_img read more

College student stabbed dead

first_imgA college student, who was stabbed to death by miscreants at Shobharampur area of the district town on Friday evening, died at Faripur Medical College Hospital early Saturday.The deceased is Solaiman Miah Shimul, 24, a 3rd year student of English department at Govt Rajendra College.“A gang of miscreants numbering 10/12 took Shimul to a garden adjacent to Shobharapur Bazar and stabbed him indiscriminately, leaving him critically injured,” said Kotwali police station officer-in-charge Bipul Chandra Dey.Shimul was taken to the hospital where he succumbed to his injuries early in the morning, OC Bipul added.last_img

Trumps Indonesian business partner summoned

first_imgDonald TrumpUS President Donald Trump’s Indonesian business partner has been questioned by police over alleged threats against a public prosecutor, officials said Friday.Hary Tanoesoedibjo, a media and property mogul who is building two Trump Organization hotel projects, was summoned as a suspect Friday after an investigation was issued against him in June, a police spokesman said.The 51-year-old business tycoon and politician is being named a suspect after police charged him with violating the electronic information and transaction law.”Today is actually the second time we have summoned Hary Tanoesoedibjo. We have summoned him before but at that time his lawyer said he couldn’t show up,” national police spokesman Setyo Wasisto said.The billionaire was reported to police by an attorney named Yulianto, who like many Indonesians goes by one name.Yulianto claimed Tanoesoedibyo had threatened him via text messages in January 2016.The attorney was handling a graft case which involved Mobile-8 Telecom, a telecommunication company owned by Tanoesoedibyo.Tanoesoedibyo’s lawyer, Hotman Paris Hutapea, denied the messages were threats.”As humans we know what would be considered as threats and what not. What he said is something all politicians do,” Hutapea told AFP.Tanoesoedibyo’s company is in the process of building two luxury resorts in Indonesia which would be managed by Trump Hotels.The resorts are planned to be built on the popular tourist island of Bali and in Lido, West Java, just a couple of hours away from capital Jakarta. Construction on the hotels has not yet begun.Tanoesoedibyo attended the US president’s inauguration in January, and described Trump’s win as inspiring.Tanoesoedibyo is now banned from travelling abroad for the next six months, a spokesman of the immigration office told AFP, and if found guilty could be jailed for four years maximum.The billionaire ran in Indonesia’s 2014 election as candidate for vice president but failed to make it to the final round with his running mate.He later founded his own political party with many speculating he might run in the 2019 presidential election.last_img read more

Sand Sunscreen And Sharks Cape Cod Beach

first_imgSand, Sunscreen And … Sharks! Cape Cod Beach Towns Do… Sarah Mizes-Tan by NPR News Sarah Mizes-Tan 8.28.19 3:09pm A year after a young man was killed by a shark off Cape Cod — the first such death there in more than 80 years — beach towns full of vacationers are struggling to manage an influx of great whites. Sharks off the coast have become more common in recent years as the seal population they hunt has increased. Scientists point out that sharks do not target humans, though they can mistake them for prey. But many officials believed the attack was only a matter of time.Last year’s death happened while a 26-year-old was boogie boarding. Weeks before that, another man was attacked and fought off a shark while swimming in what he said was 8 to 10 feet of water. Both those incidents have driven home the risk for many. On Newcomb Hollow Beach in Wellfleet, Mass., vacationer Olivia Gattuso says she normally enjoys hourlong swims. She is being more cautious now.”I mean yesterday was a really good swimming day, and I wouldn’t let myself go anywhere above my waist because I was too afraid, she says.In recent months, Outer Cape towns have been making changes to protect beachgoers from sharks. With grant money from the state, many have purchased taller lifeguard chairs to help lifeguards see farther offshore and spot sharks or seals. Beach entrances have updated shark warning signs, which note that sharks hunt seals in shallow water. Some beaches have landline emergency phones and first-aid kits. At Newcomb Hollow Beach, there’s also a new high-tech buoy in the water that alerts lifeguards when it detects a tagged shark in the area. “We actually are just coming off of a closing right now,” says head lifeguard Joey Craven. “We had to close for an hour because the buoy pinged at 10:15.”The buoy sends an alert and a description of the tagged shark to lifeguards, who then call everyone out of the water. This year, these calls have happened a lot, sometimes twice a day. This time, Craven says, “it was a shark named Ben, and he’s about 13.9 feet long. That’s a pretty mature shark.” The buoy was set up by Massachusetts shark researcher Greg Skomal, who began tagging white sharks off Cape Cod four years ago. He says the sharks his organization has logged are just a small slice of the population that exists in these waters. “We know at least 300 individuals are visiting Cape Cod, but we’ll definitely be able to tell you that’s not the actual estimate — it’s going to be much more than that,” he says. Skomal is also working on a study about shark behavior to help advise towns how to best prevent another attack. He is trying to determine whether specific areas around the cape are used for hunting or breeding or something else entirely.”We talk a lot about seeing more and more white sharks from year to year to year,” he says. “Now we’ll be able to tell you, is it increasing?” His study is due out this fall. On Nauset Beach in the town of Orleans, a mobile EMT team patrols the beach front in all-terrain vehicles, part of the town’s initiative to increase emergency response times on the beach in case of another shark attack. After last year’s fatal attack on Arthur Medici, some felt he might have survived if emergency response times had been faster. “We work with lifeguards. We patrol around looking for stuff, make sure everyone’s doing good,” says EMT Henry Rex. Every ATV is equipped with a large plastic box full of first-aid equipment, including new items specifically for treating shark bites. “We have a lot more trauma dressings and hemostatic dressings,” Rex says. Critics worry these measures are reactive, and they want towns to do more to prevent attacks. In Chatham, local official Shareen Davis says there have been “calls for putting shark barriers up, and pingers” that could detect not just tagged sharks but any shark movement in the water. “That would be great,” she says, “but those are costly, and I don’t know if the technology is even there yet.”In lieu of proven prevention tools, town officials believe their most effective approach is education, to make people aware of this new risk.Copyright 2019 WCAI. To see more, visit WCAI.last_img read more