Categories
fofabvlic

70yearold man dies in Waterford house fire

first_imgA 70-YEAR-OLD man has died in a house fire in Ballymacarbery, Co Waterford this weekend.The fire occurred on Friday afternoon and emergency services were called to the scene after neighbours noticed smoke.The body of the man was discovered and was taken to Clonmel Hospital and then on to Waterford Regional Hospital for the postmortem.No foul play is suspected and it is understood the fire may have been caused by an electrical heater.Read: Investigation after woman dies in Cork house fire>last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *