Categories
cnkyltpmh

PREMIUMFertilizer firm makes successful debut in bear stock market

first_imgLinkedin LOG INDon’t have an account? Register here Log in with your social account Fertilizer company PT Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk received a warm welcome from investors during the company’s debut on the Indonesian stock exchange on Tuesday as most share prices gained ground after a significant fall on the previous day.The shares of Saraswanti Anugerah, listed by Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under the code SAMF, rose by 35 percent to Rp 162 per share from Rp 120 just a minute after trading opened, showing that there is still appetite for newcomers.The company’s share performance in the local bourse was helped by a slight recovery on large stocks on the exchange in the morning session. The Jakarta Composite Index (JCI), the main gauge on the IDX, had gained 1.7 percent before the afternoon break after losing 2.8 percent on Monday. Despite the increase, the index has lost about 28 percent of its value so far this year.Saraswanti Anuger… Google Indonesia stock-market Saraswanti-Anugerah fertilizer IPO listing revenue prospect Forgot Password ? Topics : Facebooklast_img read more

Categories
fajphruky

PM warns France ‘not to let down guard’ as virus cases surge

first_imgCastex, a right-wing technocrat, was named prime minister last month in a cabinet reshuffle by President Emmanuel Macron. Before his appointment, Castex masterminded the plan that took France out of lockdown.He faces a delicate August in the frontline of the health crisis, with Macron decamped for his annual holiday at the Fort de Bregancon presidential retreat in the south of France. The country has emerged relatively swiftly from a two-month lockdown imposed to combat the virus, but this has come with the risk of an increase in cases. France, which has registered over 30,000 deaths from the COVID-19 epidemic, recorded thousands of new confirmed infections last week, prompting some regions to reimpose local restrictions.”We are seeing an increase in the figures for the epidemic which should make us more attentive than ever,” Castex said.”I call on every French person to remain very vigilant. The fight against the virus depends of course on the state, local communities, institutions, but also on each of us,” he added. Topics : Prime Minister Jean Castex on Monday urged France “not to let down its guard” in the fight against the coronavirus in order to prevent a new national lockdown, as concern grows over a surge in cases.”The virus has not gone on holiday and neither have we,” the premier said on a visit to the northeastern city of Lille.”We need to protect ourselves against this virus, without putting a stop to our economic and social life, in other words avoiding the risk of a new generalized lockdown.” Outdoor masks obligatory The city of Lille, a bustling hub close to the Belgian border, has been the subject of particular concern with the prevalence of the virus doubling to 38 people per 100,000 in just two weeks.In parts of the city it is now obligatory to wear masks outside to limit contagion, a move that local authorities in France can decide themselves.Outdoor mask-wearing has also been made mandatory in parts of the northern region of Mayenne, as well as the popular coastal holiday destinations of Biarritz, Saint-Malo and Le Touquet.The mayor of the southern city of Nice, Christian Estrosi, announced Monday that masks would be obligatory on some streets, including the busiest ones by the Mediterranean Sea.Asked how long the measure would remain in force, he replied: “Until someone tells me that the virus is not circulating.”Police were already out on the streets of Nice to enforce the new rule, but fines for not wearing masks — which can go as high as 135 euros ($158) — will only be imposed from Wednesday.The French government has encouraged citizens to go on holiday this year, especially within the country, in the hope of giving some help to an economy that contracted by a whopping 13.8 percent in the second quarter.But officials are keenly aware that opening up brings risks, and the government has been troubled by scenes especially of young people partying at close quarters outdoors in holiday spots.last_img read more

Categories
lmxzqxhlm

Michigan will not have full Big House if college football happens in 2020

first_imgThe Big House will not be at full capacity in 2020.  Michigan announced Wednesday that attendance will be reduced or games will be played without fans if there is a college football season in 2020. As a result, there will no season tickets for football.   Michigan Stadium is the largest college football stadium, with a capacity of 107,601. On May 20, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh addressed the logistical problems of filling a stadium of that size with fans while trying to play a game.  MORE: Four things we’ll miss in 2020 with a conference-only schedule”You could definitely test both teams and the officials, but can you test 100,000 fans coming into a stadium?” Harbaugh said. “Probably not. Heck yeah, I would be comfortable coaching a game without any fans. If the choice was to play in front of fans or not play, I would choose play in front of no fans.”   The Big Ten moved to a conference-only scheduling model last week, the first Power 5 conference to make that move.   “We have been working closely with a wide variety of leaders to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our student-athletes, coaches, fans and support staff associated with a game at Michigan Stadium,” Michigan athletic director Warde Manuel said in the release Wednesday. “We will follow the direction that all of these agencies and experts continue to provide during this challenging time.”Michigan also announced decisions regarding ticket policies.  Season ticket-holder status and location will be retained for 2021, according to the university. Tickets for home games in 2020 would be sold on a game-by-game basis if there is a season, and sales would be limited to season-ticket holders and students. All ticketing for sporting events will move to a mobile platform.last_img read more

Categories
fajphruky

Four new caps in England girls’ team

first_img22 Jun 2012 Four new caps in England girls’ team Four new caps are named in the England Golf team which will defend the title at the Girls’ Home Internationals at Radyr Golf Club, Wales, from 7-9 August. They are Gabriella Cowley of Essex, Amber Ratcliffe of Norfolk, Shelby Smart of Gloucestershire (Image © Leaderboard Photography) and Olivia Winning of Yorkshire. They will join four established internationals: Georgia Hall of Dorset, Meghan MacLaren of Northamptonshire, Elizabeth Mallet of Warwickshire and Brogan Townend of Lancashire  These players were all members of last year’s successful team which won the tournament for the fourth year in a row. The team reserves are Sophie Keech of Dorset and Bethan Popel of Gloucestershire. The players: Gabriella Cowley, 16 (West Essex) is the English girls’ U15 champion and the winner of the Scottish U16 open strokeplay title. She was also in the mixed winning Nations Cup team at the Fairhaven Trophy. Georgia Hall, 16, (Remedy Oak) was the runner-up in the 2012 English amateur championship, a reserve for the Curtis Cup team and is a full England international. She has won three top scratch events this season. Meghan MacLaren, 18, (Wellingborough) won the U18 Cartier Trophy at the French lady junior championship and was the leading English player in last season’s British strokeplay championship, finishing in third place. She is a past winner of the English schools’ championship. Elizabeth Mallett, 17, (Sutton Coldfield Ladies’) set a new course record when she won this season’s Whittington Trophy, one of the leading scratch events. Elizabeth is a past winner of the English girls’ championship, the English U15 title and has been runner-up in the British girls’ championship. Amber Ratcliffe,16, (Royal Cromer) has twice been English U16 schools’ champion and last year won the girls’ title at the Fairhaven Trophies. She represented GB&I in the inaugural junior Vagliano Trophy match, which also included Georgia Hall. Shelby Smart, 17, (Knowle) was an early pace setter at the English amateur championship where she finished 14th. She is the Gloucestershire champion, having won the title three times in four years, and has helped her team to reach County Finals. She’s a past winner of the South West schools’ championship. Brogan Townend, 18, (Pleasington) is the Faldo Series girls champion and has previously won the U16 title. She has helped Lancashire to reach the 2012 County Finals and has been runner-up in the Northern ladies’ championship. Olivia Winning, 17, (Rotherham) represented England in last year’s European Young Masters and was fifth in the 2011 English girls’ championship. She was runner-up at this season’s Fairhaven Trophies where she set a course record Sophie Keech, 16, (Lyme Regis) won the 2011 English schools’ championship and has twice been the Dorset champion. She was in England’s squad for the Scottish U16 championship. Bethan Popel, 16, (Long Ashton) won the 2011 North of England U16 title and the South-West women’s championship. She is in the Gloucestershire team which has reached County Finals.last_img read more